twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

My first Layout For my Website Project




Hmmm another day... hmmm yesterday I do take a exam at a callcenter company And sadly I did not pass the 3rd level written exam .I think Being a callcenter agent is not for me..Actually it is not my choice to go there but they call me for a phone initial interview and I did pass the intial interview soo I'm qualified for the written exam and I didn't expect the exam have 3 levels and the 4th level will be the Final interview but Last time I got there I make it up to the Final interview..HMMMMMmmm.....

By the what am I saying here hehehehehe Just don't mind it.Now im busy making layouts and things in photoshop preparing for my last module dreamweaver making a website.^_^ see yahh again.Thanks for reading my balderdash blog. HEHEHEHE^_^

0 comments: