twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Daybreakers Trailers And Review

Are you afraid to die? In this Movie humans are already extinct almost 98% of the world became vampires.Edward Dalton is a researcher in the year 2019, in which an unknown plague has transformed the world's population into vampires.He find the cure but people with vicious mind don't want it they are afraid of being human.







The vampires do have problems. For one thing, the declining human population has forced the vampires into a crippling blood shortage.If that doesn’t sound bad, it’s because you don’t know what happens when vampires don’t get their blood. Trust me, it ain’t pretty. As shown in the picture below, when a vampire goes too long without blood, they turn into giant bat-like creatures called “subsiders.” Subsiders have incredible strength, little to no brain function, and, most importantly, they don’t mind eating other vampires.




If your a vampire movie fun ,love horror movies in different way this is a must see movie for me.we’ve never seen a movie
where society is completely controlled by vampires, and therein lies the best part of Daybreakers.Let light come in and then you will have that feeling .

1 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

I have seen this movie. It's pretty good. Sometimes, it's scary though to think of such situation. I feel like, I can't live in fears of being bitten if I was human. If I was a vampire, I might not want to grow old and die too.. unless, I am so rich and beautiful, hahaha..just kidding