twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

HIV Inspired Shirt By My Friend





HIV TEE

"CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD OVER NIGHT,
BUT WE CAN START BY SAVING A LIFE ONE AT A TIME.
SO LETS MAKE HISTORY AND HELP OUT THOSE IN NEED.
WE CAN CHANGE A LIFE!"







This Art Work is art design work by my buss partner chico . You can contact him or contact me also cause your here on my page for orders just Fill up the my new contact form.

For more views of the actual shirt....




For more info about size...




I'm now promoting my friends chico cute designs shirt line..

This is inspired for HIV awareness for all people.

You can avail it here.

2 comments:

kimmyschemy said...

nice shirt!

jamie said...

that was very artsy!

bluerlyn.com