twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Lollipop Design Inspired By My Friend


Lollipop design in space hek hek that's what i call this art piece of my friend.



A artistic lollipop design inspired by my Friend Chico . I sort of like the design so I decided to post it here in my blog. This is the sample design .. Kindly vote for it here


The meaning of lollipop with astronauts floating with plenty of lollipop is like the artist want to express what is his feeling about the music lollipop . Hmmm a bit tricky right? but for me its like when you love candies like lollipop when your eating it your like floating in space like an astronaut. A bit different in every way but no matter how you look at it. It's pretty damn cool to have a shirt design like that.

0 comments: