twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Downloads Finish what a event is it...?!

At last I already finish downloading "Yellowcard Band Album". When I got home from going to my own house in Naic with my Friend Chris. We stay there in just one night observing the place if it is a good perfect spot for business but as I expected we luckily rate the spot as good place for hangout and not for business. The place is full of mini store already and people are not spending time using computers so having business like computer shop are not aplicable there. The target market is poor there. Going there is such suprising funny how my business partner Chris is texting me that day that he will be late for some minutes and updating me on the place where he is. I eventually think that maybe where on the same vehicle going to the meeting place and by chance of .0001% of expecting we might be riding in the same vehicle as I expected occur. I text him and me as so amaze to that event laugh out loud hehehehehehe.


Okey lets go back to my downloads so much for story telling.

2007- Paper Walls


Tracks:
* 01 Yellowcard - Takedown.mp3 3.32 MB
* 02 Yellowcard - Fighting.mp3 2.76 MB
* 03 Yellowcard - Shrink The World.mp3 3.07 MB
* 04 Yellowcard - Keeper.mp3 3.6 MB
* 05 Yellowcard - Light Up The Sky.mp3 3.32 MB
* 06 Yellowcard - Shadows And Regrets.mp3 3.66 MB
* 07 Yellowcard - Five Becomes Four.mp3 3.21 MB
* 08 Yellowcard - Afraid.mp3 2.96 MB
* 09 Yellowcard - Date Line (I Am Gone).mp3 3.1 MB
* 10 Yellowcard - Dear Bobbie.mp3 3.88 MB
*



okey see more of the downloads link i will post in my other blog imusinotes

0 comments: