twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

What A Day...Boring But Fun

What a morning I woke up having my bestfriend Francis knocking, I mean not knocking banging the Door of my room. Francis actually don't visits me that early I'm surprise (*about how he bang my door?). No I'm surprise why he arrived and disturb my sleep hehehe. The cause of his visits is because of the very heavy Monday traffic Fever here in cavite. I'm shock beacause he leave their house at exactly 5:00 am and heavy traffic is what he recieve. What a funny story and a dastrict one beacause he didn't attend his Nursing review beacause of the heavy Traffic. I wonder why Hours and hours of traffic is always present on monday. Wonder how the traffic enforcer made that traffic hehehe thanks to them they made t he traffic.

The Time is 4:21 PM and i just finish downloading mymp's 2008 album NOW




Link for download:
MYMP Now(PINOY)[2008]-lindamimada

LIST OF Tracks

* 02 Missing You.mp3 3.71 MB
* 03 Human.mp3 3.04 MB
* 04 Baby Don't You Break my Heart Slo.mp3 4.11 MB
* 06 Make It Easy.mp3 3.55 MB
* 07 Cherish.mp3 3.48 MB
* 09 Impulsive.mp3 3.91 MB
* 10 When She Cries.mp3 3.57 MB
* 12 Wish List.mp3 4.64 MB
* MYMP - Now.mp3 4.42 MB
* MYMP - Rush, Rush.mp3 3.57 MB
* MYMP - Set You Free.mp3 4.11 MB
* MYMP - These Dreams.mp3 4.23 MB
* MYMP Now[2008].jpg 70.09 KB


HMMMmmmm and its beautiful fun of listening MYMP Song its soot's my ear. What a day is it surfing and downloading things and lastly posting blog har har. What a day boring but Fun..









0 comments: