twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Bryancute 1st signature Logo Option







I just finish designing this small version of my signature logo for this blog. I'm in the state of deciding should I make some adjustment? or make another one not similar on this one?

Hmmm..I will make for another one if something comes up in my mind and if time allowed me to make some of it. Oww I almost forgot?! I can make many designs because after my work time I have plenty of time making new one?oooppsss sorry! I think I'm talking to myself again.Sometimes I talk to myself..Thats weird . Okey alright! I have plenty of time when I'm in the rest house so thats the time I will make some designs and study more about things need to be put up in my small and not spacious brain. In that way I can prevent thinking of some stupid stuff.

0 comments: