twitter
    Follow What Im Doing
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

SAW V Flash Back Review



Saw V

So? Do I Really soo him? Did The "Jigsaw" Already die? But Whose doing his Job? How Jigsaw manage To bring people in Saw 4 and what revelation to be unlock in Jigsaw box or should I call it the pandora's box which been given to her wife by Jigsaw personal attorney.


After watching this movie I now understand more why I should watch the movie saw VI after knowing that the person who help Jigsaw is the other person inside with the authority of getting soo much information to other people. The person who continue what he have started. The person who developed by Jigsaw the right way of not letting just the people die but let them give a choice on how to live. But for me in minutes of time I don't really know if you can rehabilitate that kind of choice. SAW V for me is a very brutal way of having person being rehabilitate.

I had fun watching it now I have the reason why ? should I watch the 6th part of SAW.


HAK HAK When the timer starts the game start. Har har

0 comments: